MGTO is a comedy adventure, science-educational series following a curious, adventure seeking and unruly monster called Messy as he finds the answers to everything a 3-6 year old child wants to know.
52 x 11′
Clan TVE Spain, CBeebies UK, Amazon UK, Family JR Canada, Telemagino Canada French, Amazon Germany, ABC 4 KIDS Australia, Piwi+ (Canal +) France, Carusel Russia, ETV Estonia, MTVA (M2) Hungary, Sanoma Finland, EBS Korea, Beijing iQIYI China, Youku Tudou China, Doonee Thailand, Channel 14 Thailand, EBC Taiwan, Viet content Vietnam, OKTO Singapore, SBC (Free TV ENG) Seychelles, Ayat Media FTV Iran, eJunior (E-Vision) Middle East, Al Jazeera Middle East and Showmax Pan-Africa.
Spain and Portugal.
- Okido is a pre-school kids entertainment & educational brand that is already igniting children’s passion for science through art.
- The award winning team behind Okido combines local creative skills with global commercial licensing/distribution expertise.
- Okido began as a magazine backed by the Wellcome Trust and this led to a 52 x 11 min episode TV series, which was commissioned on a 5-year license by CBeebies (BBC).
- Okido is uniquely placed to build on its existing success and become a globally valued children’s entertainment and education brand.
- Okido publications translated over 30 Languages.
- Doodle has invested £4.7m in brand assets and the company is achieving revenue through TV licensing sales, licensing agreements, magazine subscription sales, direct sales of merchandise, events, and design services.
- CBeebies Ratings: 20% above average 11 Million + iPlayer requests since launch.
- Top rated children’s show on ABC Australia.
- Canada Family Jr. Rated #1 property on the channel for kids 2-6. OKIDO MAG & PUBLICATION:
- Internationally translated and distributed in Korea, China & Netherlands.
- A global TV success airing in more than 100 countries.
- A worldwide brand since 2010, a 5th season in co-production with the #1 Chinese network CCTV.
- Best Global Commercial Partners: Fisher Price, Sony, iTunes, Netflix, Leap Frog, Sea Life.
- Ranked #2 in Spain among all preschool programs during back to school 2016 on #1 kids broadcaster Clan.
- Ranked #4 in Spain among all genre on Clan website.
- Launch of the first Octonauts movies in 2018
- 20 new toy SKUs and all-new packaging in 2016 from Fisher Price.
- Toy sales up over 350% in China in 2016.
- In Spain, toys to launch on Q2 2017
- Octonauts has clocked up the 4,1 billion views on China’s most popular online TV channels including Tencent, Youku and iQiYi. Increase of 1 billion in 5 months.
- US Live Show in Fall 2016 and already in UK, Germany, Australia, China, Korea driving high profile exposure.
- 540 Million + Viewers on Youtube
Messy goes to Okido © Doodle Productions Ltd 2017
Worldwide distribution by DHX Media